Did you want to see for the older page how it looks before a year or a month for a particular website? It can very easily see even though the website has changed the content or theme after a year. You can even see the old content, did you want to know about it here(below) we mention the trick/tips to see the older pages of a particular site.
Please find below the easy ways.
Search Engine Cache
Wayback Machine Method:
The best tool to recover a deleted webpage or look back at your old page is Archive.org it shows the old page of your website for a month or a year For example check for gettechdaily in Archive. Click the Blue dot on the date calendar to open the archived page of your site from Archive.
Archive-It enables you to capture, manage and search collections of digital content without any technical expertise. It has saved 435 billion web pages over time. You can use many search engines to find the way back machine. You can even look at how the search engines and other sites were there year 3 to 5 years example is mentioned below. There are simple steps to work with the Wayback machine. Google is the best search engine and we can get results easily.
1. Go to Google and type Wayback machine and click enter or click here
2. Open the WayBack machine
3. Type the URL for the missing web page or website
4. Click the Browse History
5. You will see the calendar view, in which select the year at the top, the month, and the date
6. Finally, you will get the saved pages.
GOOGLE IN ARCHIVE
YAHOO IN ARCHIVE
GetTechDaily IN ARCHIVE
Search Engine Cache Method:
There are many search engines available to find out deleted web pages or websites.
1. You can use search engines like Google, Yahoo, Bing, and info.com. Most people use Google to get results fast. we also suggest using Google for getting older pages.
2. Open the Google search engine and Paste the missing Link in the search bar in which you want to recover the webpage
3. The result for a particular search will appear to search for a link you are targeting for.
4. Once you get the link, Beside the link you may find the arrow which is pointed down, Once you hit the green the option similar and cached will be there go for a cached page to get the page in a special window. Where the information about the website and cached details will be mentioned like the image below on the cached page on Google
5. If the pages don’t load properly, then click the Similar option to find out a similar link for the page.
Save the Web Page on your computer. If you want to save the web page on your computer for your further, you can use the below step.
1. Go to the website you want to save
2. Press Ctrl+S to save the site
3. Give the file name and save it on your computer
This will save the pages on your computer and you can access them whenever you want. you can use third-party services like Pocket to save the web pages for offline reading. once you installed the extension, then the saving pages are very simple by Clicking the Pocket Button.